25.5.14

EXILED II - THE HOLY ASCENDING

The Holy Ascending

Lost in a land
Pain I can't withstand
Lost in my mind's realm
Good or evil I can not tell
Trapped in my nightmare
The pain of being aware
Of my own demons
Regretting all my evils
Evil left it's mark
I am a prisoner of the dark

I can feel a glimmer of light
The ray shines through my night
Through the darkness I fight
My light I'm defending
To seek my holy ascending

My seeking of purification
Cleansing my damnation
Lost within me
The strange sight I see
This isn't the dark of the night
Neither is it the dawn of the light
It is but my holy ascending
Otherwise would be nature's bending

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the "light" and "night" imagery that much, it feels repititive and corny. I know you can come up with sth more original

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we apologize for the sloppiness, thanks for your opinion.

    ReplyDelete